Wednesday, November 14, 2012

End of another day

As you read this just want to let you know I have already taken my ambien and this may sound like total rubish...

I Spent the day at home with the little today. The  morning started off so fantastic just laying in bed having some wonderful snuggle time. Then the horrible thought came into my head and it went something like this,  "Junk, I really should be productive today" And the frustration started. Is it just my kids or do all kids think that as soon as mom starts gathering blankets and sheets for laundry that it is time to build a fort? Forts are the coolest thing EVER, but really this was just how a "productive" day is spent. Eventually I just said screw this and we went and had lunch with daddy and then dropped by Grandmas for a little while so we could have fun and I did not have to stressed by the mounds of laundry not being done. I guess my day was productive after all, just not in the way I had set my mind at this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment